Hello everyone! If you know me at all, I'm sure I've already told you how I'm going abroad for the summer, because I'm so excited!!!! (only 63 days till I leave.... not that I'm counting or anything :) I am so excited about making this blog though because in general I love to write down my thoughts and reflections on a daily basis, and the trip will be such a great learning experience that I want to share my thoughts with all of you!
I don't know what to expect of the trip yet. I feel like it will be so amazing, but so overwhelming. I think after about 2 weeks I'll start to get all mixed up about where I went and what I've seen, but hopefully if I write enough stuff down, I can keep it all straight. I also think I'll have a lot of work, but that it will be so interesting that I won't mind it.
I've already met a few kids going on the trip and everyone seems really nice! I think it will be a great group of people and that we will have a great time together.
Okay... that's all for now. Sorry my writing is not entertaining, it's mainly just me throwing out all my thoughts. I think I will also go make a Flickr account so I can post pictures throughout the trip.

HI LAUREN!!!
ReplyDelete